3MT would not be possible without the generous support of community partners. For a list of our 2017 sponsors, click here.
Cash contributions are vital to attracting and rewarding presenters, and are used towards:
- Promoting the competition and staging the semi-final and final events
- Cash prizes for winners of semi-final and final events
We are also seeking a variety of in-kind and/or other contributions that might be suited to your organization:
- Promotional assistance
- Event support (venue rental, A/V equipment, catering)
- Personal Services (photography, videography, judging)
- Gifts for presenters, judges, or volunteers
There are four tiers of sponsorship:
- Tier 1 ($1,000+)
- Tier 2 ($500-$999)
- Tier 3 ($250-$499)
- Tier 4 ($1-$249)
Sponsors will be recognized in promotional material, at all events (by host and in program), and on the event website.
The unique format of the UBC 3MT competition provides both a tremendous opportunity for graduate students to practice communicating their discoveries effectively, as well as for the larger community to learn about the breadth of research underway across UBC.
We hope that you will consider supporting this important campus initiative, and welcome the opportunity to discuss the contribution that your organization can make.
Please contact Jacqui Brinkman at Jacqui.Brinkman@ubc.ca or 604-827-4578 for more information.